Thursday, July 25, 2013

Celebrate Disco Nikki

In 2008, Mattel gave us a line of Celebrate Disco Barbie dolls. Although I liked them all, I only bought one of them. Nikki became part of my collection, and I love her. She has the Steffie face mold, which is adored and sought after by many Barbie doll collectors. Here are some pics of her that I have taken at different times. In the below pictures, Nikki is ready to "dance dance dance." 




The next pictures show Nikki all dressed up and ready for a dinner date with her beau at a fancy restaurant. This girl can wear anything and look stunning. 




Isn't she adorable? I just love everything about her. Although I took these photos from the archives when I was using my old camera, she still looks stunning. 

I hope you enjoyed this post. Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. 

xoxo
Chrissy

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: This doll is very pretty and elegant. I really like your photos even if with antique camera. In my country this Barbie has never been on sale in stores. I love it. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Marta. As always I appreciate your comments. Come back anytime and visit.

    xoxo
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete