Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Max Steel to the Barbie Airplane Rescue

Today I thought I would share a bit of Barbie whimsy with all of you. This is a picture I took some time ago as a bit of a joke that I shared with a Barbie group that no longer exists. boo hoo Anyway, everyone who collects Barbie knows that Ken...Barbie's long time boyfriend....has been the brunt of a few jokes over the years. I won't say what jokes....but I'm sure you all know what I mean. lol Poor Ken. He does still remain Barbie's boyfriend...even after a short breakup that did not last all the long. I guess it's true love. 

So...I decided that some of my grandson's action figures could be contending suitors for my Barbie dolls. One of my favorites is Max Steel. Maybe some of you know him from the kid's animated TV show? Is he still on the air? Not sure. 




Here is Max Steel trying to rescue Barbie and all of her passengers in her Barbie plane. Seems she is having some sort of mechanical problems, and Max knows just what to do. ha ha 

Also you can see part of my Barbie room in this picture, but it looks a bit different now than it did when I took this picture. The large pink Barbie bunny was given to a little girl my granddaughter was babysitting, and the bed was sold. I had to make room for more dolls don't ya know. lol Kind of wish I still had the bed.....but life goes on. Plus....a lot more dolls now reside where that bed used to be. 

I hope you enjoyed this post today. Oh...by the way....the Barbie plane is still there, but Max Steel had to go on another rescue mission in some other part of the world. 

xoxo
Chrissy

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, this is great, and makes me think of Die Hard 2 XD

    http://travelingtwig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed my post. Good point about the Die Hard movie. lol

      Delete
  2. The positive post! :)
    I invite you to my blog! *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will visit your blog.

      Delete