Thursday, August 29, 2013

A Dollie Gift from a Dear Friend

Recently I was surprised and very blessed to receive a package in the mail from a dear online friend. To say that I was happy when I saw what was inside the package is an understatement. I might have squealed. lol I'm sharing my gift here today in this post. Please meet Zombilina.


Zombilina doesn't really need to wear glasses, but she loves these
red cat eye glasses with a 50's vibe. She loves what a fashion statement they make. 


 Here Zombilina is not wearing her glasses so you can see what a cute repaint she is. I just love her. 


Her love of dogs is well known among all of her peers at Monster High high school. She has 2 really cute small dogs that she takes practically everywhere with her. Today they are enjoying a wonderful day outside sitting on the patio swing enjoying the sunshine and all of the pretty flowers. 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Thanks for stopping by. 

xoxo
Chrissy

4 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: beautiful scenery. I see that you too you collect these dolls Monsters. Lovely dogs. I like the red colored glasses Zombilina has. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Marta. I love it when you stop by and leave me a comment.

      Delete
  2. Those are some cool glasses. I love her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a nice comment. Come back again.

    ReplyDelete