Friday, August 2, 2013

Christmas In August???

I know it's summer and hot in so many parts of the world including here in the USA, and Christmas is still some months away, but I just had to share this gorgeous doll. This year marks the 25th anniversary for the Holiday Barbie, and Kmart has their own exclusive doll. This is not the first year they've had their own exclusive Holiday Barbie, but this girl is special because she marks a milestone in our beloved doll's history. So...here she is, and I hope you love her as much as I do. 


In case you are wondering, she is still in her pretty box. I leave all of my Holiday Barbies in the box when I buy them, so I can protect them from dust. I just took her out of the outside box so I could take pictures without that awful glare. It's a bit hard to tell from the picture, but her hair is a pretty reddish brown color. Her gown is so snowy and wintery with snowflakes all over it in white. I think she is perfection with her pretty makeup and shiny soft reddish brown hair. 

As always, I'm sharing a closeup of her gorgeous face. I hope that you all get a chance to find her and see her in person. My pictures really don't do her justice, but I gave it a good try. 


Thanks so much for stopping by my little blog and visiting. I hope you enjoyed this post. Until next time....keep on dollie collecting and playing. 

xoxo
Chrissy

1 comment:

  1. Hello from Spain: I agree with you. This Barbie is very pretty. She has a very nice hair color. She is wearing a very elegant dress. I read that you are in the warm Cali. Enjoy. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete