Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Je Ne Sais Quoi Barbie

Fall is just around the corner now, so I thought I would share a doll in my collection that....to me....reflects this Autumn season very well. Je Ne Sais Quoi Silkstone Barbie is one of my favorite dolls in my collection. She is so elegant in her beautiful fashion ensemble, and I'm sure her share of heads are turned wherever she goes. 



Isn't she stunning in her very couture fashion? Here you see her leaving this quaint little cafe.....let's say in Paris. lol 



Her makeup is flawless and really makes the most of her beautiful face. I think she is perfection all wrapped up in one silkstone doll. I hope you agree.

I so appreciate you stopping by my blog. Please leave me a comment, as they are always welcome. 

xoxo
Chrissy

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I agree with you. This Silkstone Barbie represents the arrival of autumn. Your outfit is perfect for fall days. She is very pretty and elegant. I love your dolls. . Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from portugal! Great clothes and fantastic photos. see my blog and give your opinion! see you soon!

    ReplyDelete